6/10/10

Journal 2



The second week, a teacher explained details each about business world, design template and brand. I was a problem up load blog design because the internet of dormitory was very slowly and I must use tolerance for blog design. Design the template used creativity, idea, motivation and tolerance etc.I think that it was a good activity for me and develop myself every things. Victoria's secret can help me about brand and Positioning, marketing strategy and advertising etc. Reading text of business was a good thing because we will understand a vocabulary better.

5 comments:

  1. congratulations on the sexy blog,
    don't get stressed out. i know you can do it.

    I know you're taking 2 courses with me, you might feel overloaded. pls let me know if you need any help;

    cheers,
    aj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hey gal !

    Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy !!! Yeah...~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey ,,,,,,,,,,,, Ms.Glass

    modeling seXyyy !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wooow

    give me one glasses please.

    5555555555555

    keep going

    ReplyDelete