6/30/10

Journal 4


In this class, I learned strategy in business such as price, place, product, and promotion. My teacher explained focus of product by using Marketing mix (4P) strategy. What is your core value or unique selling point? She talked about Philips Kotler and Philips Kotler said that If you nail positioning and targeting, the rest falls into place. Our selling points of brand can confidences for customers such as create customer value, brand value, slogan, and services etc.; after class I got idea something for my product. In 4 week, I got knowledge at most that the experiences can help designed a blog template.

Job interview showed confidence each yours group and the activities can participate with my friends. It made laugh and smile for me which these activities can apply for a job in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment